The quality of service our attorneys provide has been recognized multiple times through honors such as:
- Membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Inclusion in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Inclusion in Super Lawyers
- Leading Lawyers Network
What does that recognition mean?
It means that our peers recognize our ability to help you. It means they also recognize our work in helping our clients get the fair treatment and the proper case valuations that they deserve.
Let us help you like we have helped others. Call us to schedule a free initial consultation: 630-313-2071 (Geneva) or 312-239-0283 (Chicago). You can also reach us online.
What Will Your Experience With Us Be Like?
We offer premier legal representation to those facing such troubling issues as:
- Truck accidents and serious automobile injuries — Truck accidents and auto collisions are a common cause of serious injuries. We know how to build strong cases that can overcome the resources the insurance companies use to minimize or deny valid claims.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — We strive to give compassionate representation and professional service. Nursing home neglect causes serious injuries to our parents, spouses and grandparents. Coping with the harms is difficult for you and your family, and we aim to make you as comfortable as possible while working through the emotionally challenging ordeal of injuries caused by nursing home neglect or abuse.
- Personal injury — Serious personal injuries change a person's life forever. We can help ensure that you receive the full compensation you are entitled to for your injuries; because we recognize the massive impact that catastrophic injuries have, now and in the future.
- Legal malpractice — Lawyers have standards that they must meet. When you have suffered harm because of a lawyer's substandard performance, we can help.
- Business disputes — A business dispute can easily derail success and tie up valuable resources. We offer efficient and effective counsel and advocacy for owners of small and medium-sized businesses who are facing challenging circumstances.
We want our website to be a useful resource to you, as well as being our "online brochure." Therefore, we have included throughout our website suggested " ACTION PLANS" to give guidance to you in particular circumstances, particularly before you have hired an attorney. Please understand that these suggestions do not constitute legal advice- they are merely general suggestions that may or may not help and may or may not apply- in your situation.
For any legal matter, we do not accept or take professional responsibility for a matter without a written agreement or engagement. Rule 1.18 of the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct for Attorneys establishes that we can engage in confidential discussions and communications about a legal matter. We will maintain the confidentiality of all protected communications in accordance with the rule and you will have all protections afforded to potential clients under the rule.
Contact The Chicago Area Personal Injury and Legal Malpractice Attorneys of Konicek & Dillon, P.C.
Yes. Our Team Will Handle Your Injury or Legal Malpractice Matter Smartly and Skillfully.
Our skilled attorneys can help you create accountability and secure the compensation and recovery that you deserve. We understand what is at stake for you, and we know how to protect your rights. When you hire us, we tackle your matter as a team. Our team approach means that your case will be handled efficiently and effectively by lawyers who have devoted their professional careers to addressing claims against and involving lawyers. To schedule a free consultation with one of our Geneva or Chicago attorneys, call 630-313-2071. In Chicago, call 312-239-0283 or simply contact us online.