Geneva Accident Lawyers
If you are involved in litigation concerning a serious personal injury, it's important to think about how the injury will affect you in the future. Will you have medical needs down the road? How will the injury affect your family life and your ability to work? If you settle your case before you know the answers to these questions, you may not receive enough compensation to meet your future needs.
At Konicek & Dillon, P.C., our lawyers represent people who have suffered life-changing injuries in car accidents, construction accidents and other types of negligence. With offices in Geneva and Chicago, we represent clients throughout Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Missouri.
Unlike many law firms that seek only quick settlements, our lawyers are known for staying with our clients for the long haul. If the other side doesn't pay you the full value of your claim, we are willing and able to take your case to trial.
For more information about specific kinds of personal injury cases, please click on the following links:
- Construction accidents: Will you be able to return to work after your injury? If not, what are you going to do? When your livelihood is at stake, it is important to consult proper experts who can identify unsafe work practices and construction site hazards including unsafe scaffolding, ladders, lifts and heavy machinery.
- Product liability: Our lawyers have significant experience in auto defect claims and other types of product liability cases.
- Slip-and-fall: Slip-and-fall cases often involve architectural defects that contribute to dangerous property conditions.
- Truck accidents: An immediate investigation is needed in truck accident cases to uncover violations of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act regulations and other types of negligence.
- Wrongful death: Our lawyers help family members deal with legal and financial issues after fatal accidents.
Free Attorney Consultation
To discuss your case with our Chicago personal injury lawyers, call 630-313-2071 or fill out the contact form on this website. We offer home and hospital visits.