Your Case Isn’t Just “Another Car Accident” To Us
At Konicek & Dillon, P.C., we are dedicated to helping those who have been injured in serious accidents. Motor vehicle crashes are one of the most common ways in which people are seriously injured. Because most people depend on vehicles for transportation, people are on the streets and roads and being exposed to the risk of serious injury from driving or riding in a car, truck or bus daily.
Car Accident Attorneys Helping Families
When accidents occur, you need to take all available action to protect your rights and to ensure that you are well compensated for the injuries you have suffered. Our attorneys have over a century of combined experience that we utilize to allow us to build the strongest cases for our clients.
Common types of motor vehicle accidents that we offer our exceptional representation on include:
- Truck accidents — Typically the most severe collisions on our roads, and the ones most likely to cause severe, permanent injuries or death. We have recovered millions for families and drivers in cases against negligent trucking companies and their drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle riders rarely receive the respect they deserve on the road from other drivers. We can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Drunk driving accidents — Drunk drivers put others’ lives at risk. We can help hold them accountable and, if the facts warrant it, hold the people or businesses that helped the drunk driver become intoxicated responsible as well. We have recovered millions for our clients in claims involving drunk and impaired drivers.
- Bus accidents — Bus companies may be negligent in the hiring and supervision of their drivers, their routing and scheduling, and in the maintenance of their buses. This can put lives at risk.
- Distracted driving accidents — Talking or texting on a cellphone or other mobile device can create a risk similar to drunk driving. Those drivers, both teens and adults, need to be held responsible for the injuries when their choices cause auto accidents.
- Interstate accidents — Drivers can easily be lulled into inattentive driving on our interstate highways. When that is coupled with the high speeds at which vehicles travel on it, the risk of serious accidents increases dramatically.
- Interstate trucking accidents — 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks present a major risk on our highways because of their size, weight and greater speeds. Many trucking companies encourage their drivers to continue driving in bad weather, often with catastrophic results. We have recovered millions in claims against trucking companies that encouraged their drivers to drive through fog, snow or other hazardous weather.
Contact The Geneva Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers of Konicek & Dillon, P.C.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident or was killed in a fatal car crash, our skilled attorneys can help you create accountability and effectively pursue the compensation you need. We can advocate for you as you seek needed compensation for injuries from a car accident. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Chicago personal injury attorneys, call 312-239-0283; in Geneva, call 630-313-2071. You can also contact us online.