We ProtectThe Best Interests of Your Business
At Konicek & Dillon, P.C., our attorneys have over a century of combined experience helping owners of small and medium-sized businesses overcome the challenges of business disputes. We understand the devastating effect any disruption can have on your business. No one needs to have valuable resources tied up in resolving a dispute. We will work to secure an efficient and effective resolution that works for you and your business.
Our firm offers its exceptional business law counsel and advocacy to owners of small and medium-sized businesses who are facing such challenges as:
- Partnership disputes — When disputes among partners threatens your business, we can help protect your rights and best interests.
- Business conspiracy — Shareholders have a responsibility to not harm the business. If one or more shareholders have conspired against the business, we can help.
- Shareholder disputes — Every shareholder has rights and responsibilities. We can help protect your rights and hold other shareholders to their obligations.
- Breach of contract claims — When one party to a contract fails to perform accordingly, we can help you take action.
- Misuse of intellectual property/trade secrets — For many businesses, their intellectual property can be their core asset. If another business is misappropriating your intellectual property, our firm can hold that party accountable.
- Business fraud — When another business has been deceptive to your detriment, we can aggressively pursue compensation and all other appropriate action.
- Director and officer liability — When directors and other company officers fail in their duty to the company, their actions can be detrimental to the company as a whole. They need to be held responsible for the harm they have caused.
Blended Hourly and Contingency Fees
We offer a combination of hourly and contingency fees for our business client that is well-suited for such cases. We charge a reduced hourly rate, which we cap at a certain amount. Beyond that, the case is handled on a contingency basis. We charge no further fees unless we succeed for you. By doing so, we share the costs, the risks and the potential rewards with you.
Contact The Illinois Commercial Litigation Lawyers of Konicek & Dillon, P.C.
If you are facing some form of business disputes, our Greater Chicago business law attorneys can help you take action to ensure that your best interests are fully protected. We understand what is at stake, and we know how to take immediate action that will protect your rights. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Chicago business law attorneys, call 312-239-0283; in Geneva, call 630-313-2071. You can also contact us online.