We Have Experience In Many Types Of Train Accidents
Train-vehicle and train-pedestrian crashes are some of the most complex crashes to reconstruct and prove. Cases involving deaths at railroad crossings require know-how to determine ownership of the rail lines, rights-of-way, and the operation of the train. Konicek & Dillon, P.C., has a team, led by Michael Hannigan that represents people in cases involving:
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Passengers injured while riding on Metra trains and the L
- Passengers injured on train platforms, in train station parking lots and at other locations
- Accidents caused by defective train components, switches, signaling and control equipment
- Fatal train accidents
- Other types of train accidents
Dedicated To Helping You Recover
Mike Hannigan devoted years of his career to litigation involving railroad operations, including crossing fatalities and catastrophic collisions. He has the experience and knowledge to effectively advocate on behalf of train accident victims or their families. With a thorough knowledge of the laws pertaining to railroads and extensive experience auditing the contractual relationships between railroad operators and landowners, Mike Hannigan can determine whether a railroad is at fault for an accident, collision or derailment that causes serious injury to persons or property. There are many ins and outs of laws pertaining to railroads, and many states have laws that advantage railroads at the expense of people injured in rail accidents, making it critical that you hire a lawyer like Mike Hannigan to represent you.
At Konicek & Dillon, P.C., we are dedicated to helping our clients recover to the fullest extent possible — physically, financially and emotionally. When representing you, we will investigate the railroad accident and document the negligence of all liable parties. In discussions with your doctor or other medical specialists, we will learn about your medical and rehabilitation needs. In settlement negotiations or in court, we will seek full compensation for all of your economic and noneconomic losses.
Whether you are an injured motorist, an injured commuter or a family member of a fatal accident victim, Konicek & Dillon, P.C., will be your strong advocate, working hard to obtain results for you.
- Immediately call Mike Hannigan at Konicek & Dillon, P.C., or contact us online. Immediate, professional and thorough investigation is needed to best develop and advance any claim or lawsuit against a railroad or shipping company.