All Parties Are Bound By Contracts
When one of two parties in a business agreement does not do what it promised to do, the other party can seek relief for damages it has suffered as a result. At Konicek & Dillon, P.C., our business litigation lawyers represent businesses and individuals in breach of contract claims throughout Illinois. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Breach of contract claims can range from disputes over employment agreements to outright fraud. Examples of the types of breach of contract claims, our attorneys handle include:
- Breach of noncompeting agreements
- Breach of confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements
- Breach of employment contracts
- Breach of commercial real estate contracts
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Failure to deliver under a sales contract
- Nonconformity of goods delivered under a contract
- Failure to pay
- Violation of shareholder and partnership agreements
- Failure to perform under a contract
- Misrepresentation in business sale contracts
When a breach of contract occurs, the injured party may have several remedies available. The plaintiff may seek to have the contract enforced or recover money damages. Injunctive relief may be available to prevent further damages while the legal case is in process.
Alternative dispute resolution services such as mediation and binding arbitration may offer a way to resolve breach of contract claims outside of court.
Free Lawyer Consultation
To discuss your case with our Geneva breach of contract claim attorneys, call 630-313-2071 or fill out the contact form on this website. We offer blended hourly and contingency fees in many breach of contract cases. We have offices in Geneva and Chicago.