Lasting Complications Of Burn Injuries
Serious burns have a lasting impact. Depending on the severity of the burn, the victim may be facing a lifetime of excruciating pain and susceptibility to future health complications such as serious infections. In addition, if the burn is in a normally visible area such as the face, neck or arms, that person may suffer from difficulties in socializing and other emotional or mental health challenges as he or she adjusts to living with his or her scarring.
Fires, Thermal Burns, Chemical and Electrical Burn Injuries
We offer our exceptional representation to those who have suffered serious burn injuries in:
- Nursing homes — uncovered heating elements and radiators
- Fires — house fires, apartment fires and other types of fires
- Explosions — on-the-job accidents
- Car accidents — gas tank explosions
- Electrical accidents — on-the-job accidents
- Chemical accidents — chemical spills at work
- Hot water/scalding accidents — in hotels, apartments and other circumstances
- Scalding food — in restaurants, nursing homes and more
It is very important that any pursuit of compensation helps you secure the best burn care as well as taking into consideration future medical needs such as skin grafts or care for complications that may arise. Securing the representation of an experienced attorney is the best way to ensure that you are fully compensated for your current and future needs.
- Document the circumstances of your injury or the injuries to your loved one, including photographing chemicals, solvents, debris and locations where injury occurred.
- Document the source of the burns, whether chemical, electrical or otherwise, photographing or videoing all sources of injury. It is imperative to preserve the photographs and video.
- Notify OSHA if it is a workplace injury.
- Call Konicek & Dillon, P.C., for legal representation if you decide to pursue a claim.
Skilled Attorneys Dedicated To Helping You Get What You Need To Recover
At Konicek & Dillon, P.C., our attorneys bring together over a century of combined experience helping the victims of serious accidents. We understand what it takes to build a strong case that can produce results, and we deliver the highest quality representation to all of our clients. We are committed to helping our clients recover the maximum compensation for the injuries they have suffered. This commitment has helped us to earn membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Contact The Geneva Burn Injuries Lawyers of Konicek & Dillon, P.C.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious burn injury, our skilled attorneys can help you create accountability and effectively pursue the compensation you need. We understand what is at stake, and we know how to take immediate action that will protect your rights. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Chicago personal injury attorneys, call 312-239-0283; in Geneva, call 630-313-2071; or simply contact us online.